We are looking to recruit a:
Digital Inclusion Officer 24 month contract. £20,647 per annum
This is a new and exciting role where you will be able to make a real impact on the lives of people in the region.
You will be working with a dynamic charity that is constantly pushing boundaries on how technology can impact on our learning, build data for better interventions and improve our social impact.
A vital part of the STAY agenda is this exciting opportunity to lead on delivering a digital inclusion project with key partners which aims to address the digital divide and digital exclusion within Telford & Wrekin.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- To be responsible for initiating and driving forward the Digital Inclusion Project to be delivered to children/young people and adults in Telford & Wrekin.
- To recruit and manage a team of volunteer digital champions and work collaboratively with Telford & Wrekin Council, partners, and other organisations to ensure that the project complements any current provision and reduces duplication
- Working with the STAY management team to ensure that there are opportunities for sharing learning, knowledge and skills.
We need candidates to have a belief in the transformational power of leaving no one behind in developing and enhancing their quality of life through use of digital devices.
With that in mind we need someone with the ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment, initiative, administrative ability, flexibility and excellent communication skills, working internally and with our partners.
Full, valid, UK driving licence and car insured for business use is necessary. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check (expenses met by Stay).
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a friendly, supportive and flexible working environment, where your contribution will be valued and appreciated with excellent learning and development opportunities and high-quality supervision and guidance.
We offer a range of fully funded training as well as continuous development. You will also receive the following benefits:
- 22 Days Annual Leave (enhanced according to length of service)
- Regular supervision
- Access to BUPA’s Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
To apply please complete and return the application form and equality and diversity questionnaire to email@example.com