Governance

The Board of Stay

Stay is run by a Board of Trustees made up of a maximum 74% direct appointees, with the remaining 26% appointed by Telford Christians Together. This arrangement provides Stay with the necessary business independence whilst retaining the Christian ethos on which we were founded.

The role of the Stay Board is to:

  • Approving strategic development and policy.
  • Approving the Stay Business Plan and monitor performance against the Plan.
  • Authorising budgets.
  • Monitoring the implementation of policy, the quality of service delivery, compliance with agreed procedures and financial progress against budgets.
  • Appointing senior staff.

NEWSLETTER SIGNUP
Stay up to date with news and events

NEWSLETTER SIGNUP
Stay up to date with news and events