Work for Stay
Stay is a small local charity that makes a big difference to people’s lives. Working for a charity is incredibly fulfilling so if you’re looking to work somewhere that gives you the ‘feel good’ factor every day, then take a look at our vacancies below.
- We have small, friendly staff teams at sites located throughout Telford and Wrekin
- Diversity & equality: we welcome applications from all sections of the community
- Christian Ethos: in its staff recruitment Stay seeks committed and dedicated staff who can operate sympathetically within a Christian ethos
- Training and Development: comprehensive induction programme; one-to-one supervision; annual appraisals; core training programmes. Nationally accredited training in Housing for Support Workers and Scheme Co-ordinators
- Holiday Entitlement: 22 days annual leave and 8 days bank holiday. Enhanced holiday for length of service.
- Pension: Stay operates a pension scheme with the Pensions Trust. A contribution of 5% of annual salary is made by Stay
- Enhanced Sick Pay depending on length of service
- Parking: currently we have free parking at all schemes